Remain Low,Remain Strong Like Hydrant - Remain Creative Like Hydrant Burst

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Unknown - - 0 komentar

Kata-Kata Mutiara Dari Mike Dirnt


# Dogs are gonna take over the world. It's a known fact for those who believe it, kinda like the Bible."
# "Don't blame me for the explosion of punk rock. I didn't know our music was going to get that big."
# "We write music for ourselves and if other people like it, that's great."
# "If my kid didn't rebel, she wouldn't be my kid."
# "I'll remember 1994 as the year that....ate shit.... "
# On Good Riddance: Time of Your Life): "Putting that song on our record was probably the most punk thing we could do."
# "Green day is like sex, when were good, were really good, when were bad . . . were still pretty damn good."
# (At Mark Hoppus of blink-182): "Stop throwing shit or I'll jump in there and beat your ass."
# (Speaking of blink-182): "Seriously, at first I was happy for them, but now I find it a little irritatign. I think they trivialise what we do, and punk rock in general. It's like throwing shit in the face of something or someone that had substance at one point. Didn't one of the members marry someone from MTV? I mean, what the fuck? But if any band should be pissed off at them then isn't NOFX."


# "Then all of a sudden we got introduced to punk music and it was the coolest fuckin' thing"
# "I have a daughter and she's the greatest thing that ever happened to me. She gives me a good excuse to watch cartoons."
# "All my religious beliefs are based on Star Wars."
# "There are weeks when I'll spank a lot, and other weeks I'll be apathetic and lonely and won't want to look at my cock."
# "I don't really listen to it...I'm agnostic." (When asked about if he liked UK pop music)
# "Now are any of these vegetables magic? I mean if I rub that bean on my foot will I run faster?"
# "I'm gonna be cremated. I don't want to be stuck in any box. Maybe they'll bury me upside down and plant a seed in my ass."
# "I have a Rolex collection and a diamond collection. I'd like to find the biggest goddamn diamond I could find, eat it and pick it out of my shit the next day."

Leave a Reply